2. Birds are singing. Outside my window. BIRDS. Ok, you may not be impressed, but I live in the cold Northwest tundra where we generally have snow 7-8 months per year, mud for another 2 months and finally one glorious, but short, summer. When the birds return, it is truly a sign of hope.
3. My youngest sister is going off to college next fall, and I've been thinking about her a lot. It's just that once you head off to college, life starts taking off, and things go pretty fast from there. Having had a largely maternal role in her life, I feel a lot like my mom probably does: I'm not ready for her to grow up.
4. Little A, after going potty this morning: "Mom, I have a WEDGIE!" How does she even know what that means? She's two. Two.
|Nut Stuffed Delicata Squash|
6. Time for another meatless Friday recipe! This one is sooooo delicious. The filling tastes just like sausage, I swear. It's easy to make, too. Try this Nut Stuffed Delicata Squash.
7. I can't end this 7QT without expressing my love for our (no longer) Holy Father. I hope he will feel the blessing of all of our prayers for the rest of his life. May our thoughts and prayers for him be as sweet as incense rising.
Now, head on over to Jen's for more 7QT!