1. Today is the feast day of St. Josephine Bakhita, who has an amazing story. Her courage is astounding!
|St. Josephine Bakhita|
2. Hubby is taking me on a date tonight! I can't wait!
3. I'm reading this book right now, and would totally recommend it.
4. Hubby and I are waiting to hear back about some BIG NEWS (not baby related) and we are growing impatient! Please pray that we will wait patiently and that the Lord makes our direction very clear in the coming weeks. I will spill the news when we finally hear back about it. :) Nothing like suspense to keep you on your toes!
5. I finally met my friend H's baby. He is sweet, and so so little! I am proud that I didn't cry or get overly emotional. The Lord has really guarded my heart from the temptation to be jealous, and I am so grateful for that.
|My brother calls this the "ruckus" face.|
7. When I told little A that she was having a sleepover at Oma's (my mom's) house, she said, in the way only a two year old can, "Mom! That is a great idea!"